Wednesday, September 9, 2026

I wish I could spend my days just reading

 My TBR is an overflowing bathtub, threatening to spill onto the surface beneath. As an English Lit major, I am to pick up pieces I am not necessarily drawn to. I spend my days dissecting them, scrutinising over their intricacies until I feel withered. That hardly spares energy for me to ruminate over a literary work of my choosing, so I collect and collect. 

Here is just a small glimpse into what bubbles within the confines of my overfilled tub: 

2 comments:

  1. On earth we're briefly gorgeous is one of my fav books of all time! the writing is so touching ( esp as an immigrant daughter) and I think of some of the sentences from this book very often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has got me even more excited to pick it up!! Sounds like a lovely reading experience <3

      Delete

September Zine